Usage : JACKON electric car jack is a very useful convenience and passive safety product for jacking up cars for replacing punctured tyre with the touch of fingertip standing at a safe distance.
Features & Benefits :
- Electrically Operated Jack: Very less efforts needed in changing tyre in case of puncture
- Chassis Support Design: Top notch of jack very well connects in chassis of the car and lifts it with safety and hence no risk of car getting unjack while changing tyre
- Easy to Use: Operates on 12V car cigarette lighter socket and comes with remote to lift and lift down jack hence very easy and convenient to jack up the car
- 2 Ton Capacity: Can easily lift Hatchback, Sedan as well as SUV cars.
- Keep electric car jackclean for best and safest performance.
- Locate electric car jackin a suitable work area.
- Ensure that the vehicle’s engine is switched off while lifting it on electric car jack.
- Ensure the vehicle handbrake is applied and vehicle is in 1st gear.
- Ensure all persons who are not involved in wheel changing operation must keep a safe distance while the vehicle is jacked up.
- Ensure there is no one inside the vehicle which is to be jacked up.
- Ensure that Electric Jack is in sound condition and good working order. Take action for immediate repair or replacement of damaged parts.
- DANGER: Do not support the vehicle while it’s on jack.
- DO NOT allow untrained persons to operate Electric Jack.
- DO NOT work under the vehicle until axle stands have been correctly positioned.
- DO NOT use the Electric Jack for any purposes other than purpose which it is intended.
Instructions to use:
- Park the car on smooth and solid ground and confirm that the emergency brake is applied. Do not park on a slope.
- Start the engine and insert the plug of the JACKON electric car jackinto the car cigarette lighter socket.
- The saddle of the JACKON electric car jack should be placed under the car,allowing for a secure metal surface to lift.
- Block the tires other than the tire being lifted.
- Do not allow anyone inside the vehicle while using the Jack.Always keep hands, fingers, and feet away from the moving parts of the Jack when applying or releasing a load.
- Press UP on the remote controller as shown in fig 4. until the car is raised to the appropriate height.
- Press DOWN as shown in fig 4 on the remote controller to lower the car. Remove the power cord from the cigarette lighter when finished with the job.
Product Specifications :
Product name: JACKON Electric Car Jack
Model Number: RMCL 2.5
Input Voltage: DC 12±3 V
Working current: ≤10A
Rated power: 80W
Lifting Height: 22 CMS
Rising from: 12cm～34cm
Maximum load capacity: 2,000kgs/4400lbs/2 tons
Net weight: 3. 90Kg
Power cord length: 13 Feet
Suitable temperature: -20ºC～60ºC