Have you ever imagined, if your car breaks down on a highway, you may possibly get the help to tow your car, but generally it is observed that most of the time, it is difficult to find a significant means of towing-The “Towing Cable”………..
Do you want to Drive Bindass without worrying about Breakdowns on Highways, off-road or at middle of nowhere?
If yes, read on…
TOWAY (Brake Down Cable)
Brake Down Cable:
The breakdown is not a daily instance, but when you are travelling with your family and in untoward weather, if your car starts malfunctioning, you have no other option to tow it to a nearby garage or mechanic. In such circumstances, you may find help to tow your vehicle, but difficult to find a TOWAY. So, keeping a proper TOWAY towing cable, made of high-tensile steel wires is necessary. Roger recommends you keep a compact, TOWAY towing cable, made of high-tension steel wires with steel hooks, in your car trunk for emergency like situations.
Why TOWAY (Towing Cable) (Benefits):
- High-Tension Steel Wires: This TOWAY towing cable is made of high-tension steel, so it is a sturdy product and it will not rupture while towing heavy cars.
- Enough Length: This TOWAY towing cable is having a length of 10 feet, so you can easily tow a car without colliding with each other.
- Steel Hook: This TOWAY towing cable is having steel hooks so it is sturdy and easy to use and its universal design, so you can use it in any vehicle.
- Compact Size: Due to its compact size, you can keep it anywhere in the car, it will not utilize much space.
How It Works (Technicality):
- Generally simple ropes are sometimes rupturing in motion conditions, but high-tension steel wires are sturdy and can pull heavy cars easily.
- Never use a tow strap to anything that’s not a solid steel hook mounted firmly on your car. In modern cars bumper is made from plastic or a thin tin. Attach a tow cable or strap to it, may destroy the bumper or pull it off altogether! Steel hooks are very significant because, hooks can be easily fit in your car’s bumper’s and it will never loosen.
- Ample length is required, because most of the time in the absence of proper length, breakdown vehicle collides with the vehicle towing it, in situations when towing a vehicle pushes the breaks suddenly.
How to Use This Product (Method):
- Using TOWAY towing cable is very easy.
- Hook your TOWAY towing cable with the emergency towing hook under the front (or rear) of the vehicle. This emergency towing hook is supplied by the car companies along with a tool kit.
- Do not jerk suddenly while pulling the car as it may break the TOWAY towing cable, steadily pull the toeing car.
- To avoid damaging the hook or cable, do not pull from the side or at a vertical angle. Always pull straight ahead.
So, what are you waiting for? To avoid such untoward circumstances, keep a TOWAY towing cable in your car. A small and inexpensive thing can help you out from a major trouble some day!
(Note: If the engine cannot run, be very careful in towing vehicles that have power braking and steering systems. Because, without the working engine, braking and steering will not work and it is difficult to brake and steer the vehicle.)
Just Place your order online now and get free shipping.