Are you looking for a Tyre Pressure Monitor Sensor which gives you an alert of puncture, low air pressure, high temperature (tyre burst situation) and above all accurate tyre pressure while your car is running at high speed?
If your answer is yes, then read on…
ROGER TYREMATES (MULTI DISPLAY) :
TYRE PRESSURE MONITORING SYSTEM (TYREMATES) :
Knowing tyre pressures and temperatures are as important as knowing oil pressure and engine temperature of your engine.
The ROGER TYREMATES in your vehicle warns you that at least one or more tyres are significantly improperly-inflated, possibly creating unsafe driving conditions.
The ROGER TYREMATES comes with 4 screw on sensors and a cigarette plug display that shows in real time the current tyre pressures of all 4 tires in the PSI format in a circular scrolling motion. This advanced system gives a low-pressure alert, puncture alert, overpressure alert and high temperature alert. The air pressure of all the four tyres is visible inside the car.
WHY TYREMATES (Benefits):
During summer, car tyre air pressure is crucial. Long road trips with humongous loads and high temperatures can stress your car tyres to the max. And, obviously, if the tyres go, you go! During summer car accident, due to tyre pressure is common. To avoid this problem, Roger suggests Tyre Pressure Monitor Sensor. The ROGER TYREMATES, comes with alert system with 4 external sensors, this is a product that indicates live tyrepressures and alerts you when pressure reduces or increases.
- Accurately maintained tyre pressure not only increases fuel average and tyre life, but also enhances stability, braking efficiency and suspension life.
- It reduces road shocks and rolling & pitching.
- Helps in averting accidents during high speed panic braking by stabilizing the car.
- This advanced system gives a low-pressure alert, puncture alert, overpressure alert and high temperature alert.
- The air pressure of all the four tyres is visible inside the car.
- Need not to constantly monitor the display screen to check the air pressure, but once the pressure goes down by 20% a beeping alert will inform you of the same.
- In new generation, tubeless tyre puncture in running vehicle is difficult to determine. But due to TYREMATES, at the time of puncture, instantly the display will inform that in which tyre the puncture has occurred.
- In case tyre is over inflated and the pressure moves on to the danger zone,so the beep alert will give intimation to reduce tyre pressure, else it may go blast.
- In case of over temperature, when temperature reaches to 80 degrees Celsius, the TYREMATESalerts About Over Temperature and averts the tyre blast.
- In manual gauge, there are chances of error, but this is digitally calibrated so it will never show wrong pressure.
- The fitment does not require any wiring.
- Easily Transferable to any other car.
- In Mahindra, VW, Audi, BMW, Mercedes etc. car companies provide this type of device as an O.E.
- This device is mandatory in US & Europe since 2007 keeping in mind safety, comfort & mileage benefit.
- Above and all- it can be fitted by own and does not require any wiring and it is Theft proof due to its specially designed check nuts.
- The device shows all four tyre’s air pressure together on display at the same time.
- The TYREMATES system will show you temperature of all four tyre’s on the device display at the same time.
- This device comes with USB socket, which can charge or play some portable product like mobile or MP3 while the Tyre Pressure monitor is working.
- NO WHEEL BALANCING IS REQUIRED.
How It Works (Technicality) :
- This is direct TYREMATES system, uses pressure monitoring sensors within each tyre that monitor specific pressure levels. It is very accurate, compared to indirect monitoring systems.
- It works on a radioactive system so no wiring required
- The sensors of ROGER TYREMATES even provide tyre temperature readings.
- ROGER TYREMATES sensors send all this data to a centralized control module inside monitor where it’s analyzed, interpreted, and, if tire pressure is lower than it should be, transmitted directly to your display unit, where the indicator light illuminates and beep alert is given.
- Each sensor has a unique serial number. This is how the system distinguishes the pressure readings for each individual tyre
- Batteries in the sensors usually last for a very long time. And it is easily replaceable.
- It is digitally calibrated so never shows wrong pressure
How to use this Product (Method):
- It is very simple to use, all the four screws on sensors need to fit on all the four tyre valves just like valve caps.
- The display unit is easily fitted with cigarette plug.
- You can fit your ROGER TYREMATES yourself in just five minutes.
- You can plug USB cord in USB socket to charge phone while TYREMATES is working.
This device is recommended by a Senior IPS Officer of Gujarat Dr. K.L.N. Rao to use it on all the vehicles for the safety. As mentioned above it is mandatory in many countries.
So, what you are waiting for, order online or visit Any of the Roger Car Techssories Show Room and book your ROGER TYREMATES now.